Our Recreation Programs are Designed to Keep Everyone Moving & Supports a Healthy Lifestyle !
WE WELCOME YOUR INPUT !!! Tell us what YOU would like to see offered as a recreation program – kids, teens, adults, seniors. A new variety of summer day camp themes & other summer adventures are already being considered.
Drop us an e-mail — email@example.com or come by the Recreation office to share your ideas!!
ADULT, CO-ED VOLLEYBALL (Intermediate & Advanced Level) – Monday evenings at the Sisson Gym – 6:30-8:30pm. Fees: $5 drop-in / $3 per night – full month registration. Ready to play? Call VB coordinator Teri Manzingo – 925-1969 to pre-register or register at the gym.
INDOOR ADULT SOCCER (18 & OVER) – 11/27 – 3/26/17 – Sunday evenings at the Sisson gym – 8:00-10:00pm. Fees: $5 drop-in
INDOOR YOUTH SOCCER (AGES 10-17) – 11/27 – 3/26/17 – Sunday evenings at the Sisson gym – 6:00-8:00pm. Fee: $40 for the full series
Questions? Call Soccer program coordinator – Geoff Harkness (734) 276-8862
Thinking ahead to SUMMER 2017……
SISKIYOU JR. GOLF – Instructional clinics & fun scrambles at our local golf courses. Ages 8-18 – Program runs mid-June – August. 2016 Program information below – See you on the links in 2017 !!
SUMMER DAY CAMP PROGRAM – New Adventures Planned for 2017
Sign-Ups are held at the Recreation Office/MS City Park (10-4pm) starting June 1 each year. Typical schedule & other info. :
- Day-Camp Weekly Fee: $85 / 1st child – $75 / add’l. child (subject to change)
- Payment by cash or check only. Payment options for multiple camp reservations.
- Daily Camp Schedule: 9 am–2 pm Monday–Friday
- Camp Headquarters at the Arts & Craft Building (drop-off & pick-up)
- Parent drivers will be needed for off-site field trips.
- Bring a lunch unless otherwise notified.
- Camp Attire: Play clothes, closed toed shoes (no sandals or flip-flops please).
- Each week will feature a “fun theme” – all activities will center around that theme and are structured to be age-appropriate.